Did you mean: 

Return delivery creation against a PO using VL10B

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following issue -

I created a PO and enabled the return indicator in PO line item

Now I am trying to create OBD using VL10B, but unable to do so due to the error message -

Only 0 PCE of material M1 Batch1 available (doesn't work with a particular Plant1/storage location1), although I have sufficient stock in the the storage location1

On the other hand it works well with other Plant1 / storage location2.

Am I missing any configuration?

Response is appreciated,

Regards,

Dipak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak ,

Is batch management enabled in your business process? System is trying to look for the stock in Batch 1. Check on this part.

Regards

Vinu

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you trying to do a return for a STO? If the answer is yes, please, see SAP Note 430074 - Advice note plant return / store return.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, its not a STO return delivery.

Following is the step I have followed -

Created a PO with returned indicator ticked

Trying to create delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

You just make PO with Return Tick then MIGO with 101 movement and will see 161 at line item automatically and post MIGO and then MIRO.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dipak

When you put the return indicator to vendor, you just do the MIGO of that material with 101 and you will find in MIGO that your movement type has been changed to 161, but this process is carried "Return to Vendor" because MIRO is carried out after this, But in STO there is no MIRO.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the MB51 here , movement types , and also storage location 1 first delivery storage location ,  next return storage location you use separate or another storage location , once storage location stock will remove , then only you receive the material storage location one,

you told I have sufficient stock in the the storage location1 ,   it is not a sale you receive the stock ,

On the other hand it works well with other Plant1 / storage location2.

it means you sale the stock the stock with another plant , first check the at mb51 which plant , storage location you sell the material , return delivery also maintain same plant not for different plant ,

then only system will pick the material