cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

In one of my File to File scenario I have a BPM,actaully it was running fine daily ,but today BPM not triggered but in MONI flag showing that successfull,in the PE it i showing that workflow triggered,how to monitor these process where it is strucked,in Alert Inbox it is not showing any alerts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe u need to check the communication channel status via rwb...this will proide more inputs than moni....keep us posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> I have a BPM,actaully it was running fine daily ,but today BPM not triggered but in MONI flag showing that successfull

Why do you say your BPM is not triggered? Is it coz, you are unable to see the target file? If so, check the Commn. channel moitoring.

I beleive ther might be some error while creating your target file.

Also, check for the date and time of the msgs. It can be yesterday's msg. The time displayed in SXMB_MONI is the system time of XI server. It can be different from the correct time. Check this too.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai Shanker,

In Adapter there is no error it is showing ,but output file not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please above monitor doc , step by step monitor your BPM..

Check from sender side ,

input file is correct ..and file picked by CC.. this can be identified..

and see Channel monitoring by RWB. for sender side , if every thing is correct then

come to SXMB_MONI.. see the message flow..if ok

here you can check the Interface mapping and message mapping correct or not..

come to SXMB_MONI_BPE .. see the message flow..or in SXMB_MONI by selecting process option ., see in PE, in that each step by step you have to see every thing is in green or not , double click on each step and see if any errors..

if no.. every thing is correct ..

then RWB for receiver side CC.. monitor where exact error occurred..

Then finally see the file generated or not..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check in the message monitoring, in RunTime WorkBench.

It will clearly tell you what would have gone wrong, i mean in which leg, like InputFile to BPM and BPM to OutputFile.

Regards

Sunita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see in RWB - component monitoring - adapter monitoring -file adapter....see if your receiver file comm channel has error in it or not....if it has error i.e. it is red colour, then rectify that error, then your output file will be generated........

if there is no error in receiver file comm channel i.e. it is in green colour, then in SXMB_MONI see the message which calls BPM, then see the Queue Status column of this message.....if you see the queue is in wait status, then go to SXMB_ADM, register the queue and activate it, then again send your source file to BPM, then your output file will be generated.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

When I checked in going PE in MONI(In WorkFlow Log) I found that in Mapping

section I got this following error

<b>

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_DBA_SR3_com.sap.a

ii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRuntimeExce

ption in Message-Mapping transformatio~

</b>

Can any body suggest what is this Error is it due to my Mapping ,but my Mapping working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you say your mapping is running fine, do you mean that you have tested the message mapping in the repository.

Also test your interface mapping.

It will also be useful if you use the payload from the moni to test the mapping.

Regards

Sunita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SXMB_MONI, take the payload of your source msg......right-click on it...goto view source...........copy paste the source XML in your msg mapping test tab for source file.... now test your mapping.....now you can see your mapping is having error in it..... rectify that error and save and activate your mapping.......then again test your BPM scenario...

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just for check.......in SXMB_MONI, the msg which errored and is in red flag for this <i>BaseRuntimeException in message mapping transformation</i> error in BPM, just double click it.....click incoming msg - payload......in payload window, right click and select view source....copy the whole source in msg mapping test tab for source file......execute mapping.......then you will see this <b>BaseRuntimeException in message mapping transformation</b> in msg mapping window..........

even then if you doesnt see this error in msg mapping, then open transaction SXI_CACHE, do a cache refresh, see the cache status is green or not......then click Integration Process, see the return code column of your BPM process.....the return code should be zero.....if it is not zero, go to IR.....open BPM process.......check BPM process, if there is any error, then remove it........save it and activate it.......see in SXI_CACHE, the return code should be zero now........

Then again run your this scenario by giving the same input file which did not errored in msg mapping but errored in BPM.......Now this file should be processed successfully.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos
Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[original link is broken]

- How to Monitor Integration Processes - ccBPM (PDF 583.2KB)

What does the graphical workflow of the PE say ??