cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO Deployment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP professorial,

Here i have issue my problem is i have stack in hand and whenever i am running deployment the result is not showing.......

For this where i want to check and fix it pls advice me...

Thanks in advance.....................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rayal, it's hard to answer your question based on the information you provide.

I would check your push and pull horizons. What you are looking for is there demand inside your pull horizon against which you can deploy the stock you have on hand?

Also check your stock categories that you have as available to deploy or availbale to receipt. It would be unusual not to have stock deployed - but maybe your stock is restricted use and not in your ATD category?

Good luck,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crish,

Thank you for your reply and your valuable time,

Here i have some doubt's on my Mind,

I am using 45 day,s SNP Heuristic planning horizon,( planning run in every day)

Fair share model B & TLB my demand on DC 25000 i have stock on hand 1500 if run the deployment i am running the deployment but stock is not showing on DC.

Please advice me,

1. In the above situation what is the problem why it's not showing T stock on DC where to fix it?

2. What we do when stock on shortage ( Directly do we generate the PR else is there any thing to check before generating PR to the vendor) for my procurement type "X".

3. Do we generate PR when my procurement type "E" in house?????

4.If my Clint Requirement to con-ceder the Planned orders also in to the Deployment is it possible to con-ceder are not if yes how?????? if not why.

I am new to APO please help me on this thinks it will help me more and more i am very thankful to you in advance i hope i can get response as soon..........thank you.     

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rayal, you might find it helpful to read the standard SAP help on deplyment:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo/helpdata/en/9c/1f7211305a11d3b6270000e82de178/content.htm

There are links to the master data setup which you will need.

The way we run deployment is demand from a the DC is pointed to a source plant through a p.req (that requires a transportation lane).

The Push and pull horizons are set to the periods in which either the stock at the source is required to be pushed or requirement at the DC is required to be pulled. The consideration here is you may not want to push stock to the DC if there is no requirement and perhaps only then x days ahead of time.

The procurement type E will default to planned orders. You have to get demand to appear in the source location, so that implies a transportation lane which define the source for demand element. P.reqs are most usual but I think you can do this with planned orders and a special procurement key. It makes sense. If you specifiy made in-house then the system does not pass that demand to another site nwhich you will need to make deployment work.

The categories which are available for deployment (ATD) receipt can be configured but defaults to ATI. If you wanted planned orders to be included in the ATD issue (demand elements) you would have to configure another category group. I'm not sure what a deployed/confrimed planned order looks like, somehow that has to become a distribution order. I would start with p.reqs and gain an understanding of how deplyment works.

Remember you deploy from the source location. That is where deployment should be run.

Good luck,

Chris

Answers (0)