cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.0 - NWBC not showing menus - "There are no tasks available to you yet"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have successfully migrated our data in the sandbox environment, moving AC 5.3 (RAR, SPM) to AC 10.0. We have succesfully activated and assigned the GRC roles. However, when we attempt to to access the NWBC, we get the error There are no tasks available to you yet" and we are not able to see any menus or items of any kind in AC 10.

We have reviewed and applied notes 1708513 & 1681453. Unfortunately, we still have the issue of "There are no tasks available to you yet" in NWBC, even after following/applying these notes.

1708513 and 1681453 did NOT fix our issue, so we raised a note to SAP per the instructions below.

Kindly Implement SAP Note  "1681453 - LPD: Einträge auf Repositories werden
nicht angezeigt".

NOTE: If you still face the same issue, kindly raise a message under
BC-MUS-LP component.

SAP has not been helpful as of yet with the issue. Can anyone here provide guidance? How do we fix the empty menus issue when the notes 1708513 and 1681453 are not helping us?

Thank you for your help and support!

Jes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jes,

Also can you check that the applications are activated in IMG under:-

SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance->General Settings->

Activate Applications in Client

Regards,

Chandani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Chandani. This was in. For whatever reason, AC got de-activated. Re-activating solved our issue. Your helpful information is very much appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's funny, I've just come across this issue too and for some reason, I left the system working fine on Friday night, comeback on Monday morning and AC, PC, RM was deactivated ? No one else has touched the system since. In anycase, at least managed to avoid a heart-attack by simply reactivating it ! Wonder if any other changes were made by a ghost...

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jes,

Have you checked the authorizations? Have you assigned the application roles to the user ? Also please tell your Basis level for reference.

Also have you implemented the corrections of SAP note 1681453.Please note that the correction can't be implemented automatically.

After you changed the XSLT Program you need to delete the shared memory object.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandani

I am getting this issue and the switch is activated.I wonder if you can help me with the exact authorizations n roles which might resolve this issue.As I understand  in my case it is more to do with Right Roles to be assigned.

Regards

Pradeep