cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem viewing web pages in NWBC 3.5

pacosola1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I have the following security problem in NWBC. When I try to access web pages from the system  i get  the following error:

SAP Netweaver Bussines Client has identified a potential security risk

The following site not marked explicitly as insurance.

Navigation is blocked as a result. If you want to mark this site as safe, please contact with your administrator.

I have already tried to install a certificated that ask me every time i start a session in the NWBC 3.5. It has not resolved this problem.

Could someone help me by giving me any link or any manual to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Paco Sola.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member391737
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Not sure if you have found the solution.

You can define the whitelist in the backend or the quickest way is to open internet explorer

In settings go to internet options, click on security tab, click trusted sites, click sites, paste the NWBC URL/http link, click add and close.

Close IE. Restart NWBC.

robbie_watson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Paco Sola.

Have you already looked at the section 7.9 in the help guide?

From the NWBC desktop select "Help" -> "SAP NWBC Help"

Goto section 7.9 referring to the Whitelist settings, that will hopefully resolves your issue.

Also make sure you are on the latest patch level of NWBC.

Regards
Robbie.

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
pacosola1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not this the question i ask. I would like to insert external web directions (as example www.google.com) and use that web through NWBC 3.5.

Thanks anyway for the answer Huseyin.

Regards,

Paco Sola.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paco Sola,

Even i am facing the same problem.Is your problem  is solved?if yes can you please help me out.

regards,

Ravi Nemani

pacosola1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

i´m still having this trouble. I have tried to install the certificates, but it didn´t work at all, so i´m looking to the solve through some standar manuals, but i cannot find it. SO i you get the solution sometime, please tell me. I will be very glad to you for this.

Thanks in advance and good luck.

Regards,

Paco Sola.