cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential transfer parameters are missing in record: 000001

former_member1021627
Participant

Hi,

I can't do an inbound delivery with ME2O : I have the following message :  Essential transfer parameters are missing in record: 000001.
I have created the ship to party, extend it to the plant's sales aera, assign it to the vendor. Plant sales area is in V_001W_IV/
I have extended my material to the sales area, put the right loading group...
I don't understand why my shipping point is missing in the pop up of the ME2O before creating the delivery.
Thanks for your help
Regards
Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Please check the customer information in Vendor master in Vendor control screen.

Regards

Vijay

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank for your help but I have already checked this field. Something else is missing

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't know what is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please verify the shipping data in customer master data (XD03), the shipping condition must be defined.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify the below steps once again,

In order provide goods to subcontractor thru ME2o, you must make certain necessary settings.

1) For the vendor for whom u want supply the goods must be maintained as a Customer for the supplying plant, sales orgn , distribution channel and divsion in customizing SET up stock transport order.

2) set the delievry type as LB in set up subcontractor stock in customizing

3) Maintain shipping condition in subcontractor's customer master record

4) Maintain sales orgn data (all views)in Material master for the components u want supply.(ie maintaing loading group)
5) Asssign the shipping condition , loading group and plant to the shipping point in Assign shipping points.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ELMKA,

Please close this thread and kindly reward points as you said that the issue is resolved.

Regards

Vijay

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

Answers (0)