Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in Solar_eval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented Solution manager, and have defined the business structure,

Now we are facing the issue while using tcode Soalr_eval.

Whever we click on the Select Substructure– it takes minutes before the window where the structure can be selected is shown.

Please provide the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Routima,

In my humble opinion, this is just a function of the size of your blueprint content. As your blueprint increases in content there are more structure elements for SolMan to go through when you try to filter the sub structure.

I've faced a similar issue and I've compared this against two different projects. Project A was a relatively small blueprint with 10 odd processes whereas Project B had close to 100 processes. I noticed a significant delay while SolMan churned through my blueprint structure.

I agree with Felipe, adding more grunt to your SolMan system may yield some improvements.

Cheers

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh,

Other than Adding grunt, is there something we can do to decrease the delay.

Like running any optimization job beforehand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not very sure about any particular optimisation job.Your BASIS administrator should be able to help you there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay thnks..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Routima

As far as I know, this behavior is normal. This is just the system processing the information to be shown. The bigger your project structure is, the longer it will take to display it.

What may help is evaluate changing your Solution Manager to a more "powerful" server.

Kind regards,

Felipe