Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

de-central adapter engine or AAE?

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i dizzy about these concepts and i hope you can clarify it to me.

I our company we have pi 7.11 and the proposal architecture for b2b scenarios is something like

SAP--->IDOC--->PI--->AAE/AE(in DMZ)--->Business Partner.

what we are specting is define an engine in the DMZ that receive the message processed by the central integration engine and forward it to the proper business partner.

regarding to this i have some question

1. is the same talk about non-central AAE than non-central Adaper Engine in PI 7.1?
  2. if the aswer for question 1 is true, how could i configure ussing AAE 7.1 an scenario where me request structure is an IDOC?
  3. AAE could act as a sender/receiver of message or will work as a central AAE with message processing for example?

once you anwer these question i will type others

best regards

Rodrigo P-.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think to connect to partner AAE not going to helo, you need B2B landscape , use SAP B2B PI add on adapter or third party adapters to communicate bussiness partner.

SAP--->IDOC--->PI--->AAE/AE(in DMZ)--->Business Partner.

You architecture should be

SAP--->IDOC--->PI--->B2B Add on(see burger./SAP B2B Plug in)--->Business Partner.

correct me if i understood your requirement wrong.

Regards,

Raj

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

thanks

you are almost there.

as security policies is mandatory to implement something in the DMZ.  thats why we are analizing this architecture:

SAP--->IDOC--->PI(B2B add-on)--->non-centralized AAE/or non-centralized AE(in DMZ)--->Business Partner.

our idea is: SAP send an IDoc to SAP PI, as a result a EDI,ROSSETA or any other format which is sent to the Decentralices adapter engine (DMZ) via HTTPS and it send the message itseft to the business partner..

my doubt is about concetps actually. is the same talk about decentralized AAE rather than decentralized Plain J2EE Adapter Engine? which one do we need to set in the DMZ?

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please read below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3202279