cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Screening Name Field issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are in the process of implementing SAP GTS 7.2 Compliance Module. In SPL Screening service, we configured the system for synchronous screening of BPs and Documents.

I am seeing an unusual behavior in the BP screening. Currently we are using Name1, Name2, Name3 and Name4 fields in the address for screening. If a BP has Name maintained in all the name fields, during a new BP creation (transfer via change pointers from SAP ECC), the BP is not subjected to SPL screening. Even if I add "Osama" to any of the Name fields, still the BP is not getting blocked. As soon as I clear Name2, Name3 and Name4 fields, BP is subjected to SPL screening and if OSAMA is added Name1, BP is getting blocked.

I am wondering why all the data (search terms) in all Name fields are not considered for SPL screening and is there any config settings which needs to be done to enable this. We are getting ready for BAT and any immediate help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You may check the config step Define Control Procedure for Address Comparison. I guess that you're using BP as basis, let's say:

SPL: OSAMA

BP: Name1 Name2 Name3 OSAMA

The result is 25% matched.

If you change to SPL as basis, it will be 100%.

Hope this is what you need.

Cheers

Kevin

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay

In the SPL customising you need to ensure that the percentage you have maintained for the N1 check object would lead to your desired system behaviour in cases where all name fields are filled:

configuration via: IMG(spro) -> SAP GTS > SAP Compliance Management > 'Sanctioned Party List Screening' Service > Define Control Procedure for Address Comparison -> Detail Control > Select one 'Search Term Origin' eg. N1 > 'Details' button.

If you press the F1 button on the fields in the section minimal security you will see explainations and examples of the system behaviour for each customising object.

I hope that this information helps you further.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie