cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0: Master Data Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have been trying to replicate material master from ECC to our SRM system and haven't been able to get it to work.  We are using classic scenario 7.0.  I have look at the following forums http://scn.sap.com/thread/3160639 and http://scn.sap.com/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-t... and also note 720819.  When I do R3AS for initial load of material everything shows green.  But when I go to COMMPR01 there is nothing there.  Can someone please help me out.  The initial replication we did with DNL_CUST_BASIS3, DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1 work fine, but at the time we did not do the replication for MATERIAL, but need to do now.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Please check the SMQ1 and SMQ2 transaction in R/3 and SRM system respectively and clear the que's and reload.

Also monitor the process using R3AM1 whether any entries are getting generated.

If not you have to check the middleware settings , whether it is configured properly are not.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

I clear out SMQ1 and SMQ2 and there is nothing showing in either queue in SRM.  In R3AM1 material shows green light.  I have gone through my middleware settings and everything looks correct.

CRMCONSUM table

User: SRM   Active: X  Description: SRM CONNECTION  Q_Prefix:  R3A

CRMSUBTAB table

User      Objectname               U/D     Obj. Clas          Funct.Name

SRM                                       D      CUSTOMIZING    CRS_CUSTOMIZING_EXTRACT

SRM                                       D        MATERIAL        CRS_CUSTOMIZING_EXTRACT

SRM     ADPTESTMBDOC       D        ADPTEST          ADPTST_EXTRACT_MODULE

SRM     ADPTESTMBDOC       U        ADPTEST          CRM_ADPTESTMBDOC_LOAD_PROXY

CRMRFCPAR

User     Object Name          RFC Destination     Load Type

SRM     *                                SRD                      I

SRM     *                                SRD                      R

SRM     MATERIAL                 SRD                      D

SRM     MATERIAL                 SRD                      I

SRM     SERVICE_MASTER    SRD                     D

CRMPAROLTP

Parameter Name          Parameter Name 2     Parameter Name 3     User     Parameter Value

CRM_FILTERING_ACTIVE   MATERIAL          MATERIAL               SRM     X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

Has this issue been resolved?

Have you checked if there are any filters created in R3AC1? May be they are preventing the materials to be replciated. Just check once.

Also check if the below entry is there in R3AC1 for Materials -

Table/Structure : STXH

Field                : TDOBJECT

Op                   : EQ Equality ( = LOW )

Low                  : MATERIAL

Hope it helps:)

Cheers!

Dhana

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff,

Green light does not mean anything in that middleware monitor, try checking trx SMW01, it has the bdocs sent to Consumer system; check the error stored there. It will indicate if there is missing data for a correct replication.

Kind Regards

Sebastián Garófalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhana,

Sorry for the delay in reply.  There was an issue with userid I had to get fixed.  In R3AC1 the only filtering that we have set up is based on table MARA field MATNR with between low and high MRO - MROHRACK and Inclusive define.  I show table STXH as inactive.  Should this be active?  I want to bring in all of our part numbers from MARA for a specific material types MTART.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table STXH is used in filter to import long text with the field TDOBJECT.

Without it also your import criteria should work fine.

With Regards,

Malay