Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO and TR problem

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you kindly advise on following.I am new in WM.

When picking parts to production order system the TR is created automitacally in background, but I have a problem wit TO creation even though Immediate TO creation indicator is selected in TR. I am not uble to see this TR in T-Code: LL01 ?

Could you please advise why TO is not created and why i cannot see TR in LL01?

Regards

M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark ,

Hope your  background job for warehouse activity   monitor RLLL0000 & open TR job RLLL02SE is running as expected.

If not kindly schedule same , also you need to check for critical  time lines assigned for  TR and its relevant movement type.

Please crosscheck these and let me know if issue persists

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm if issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether warehouse monitor objects are defined for your warehouse number in the below SPRO setting

IMG-> LE-> Warehouse Management-> Palnning and monitoring-> Warehouse activity monitor -> Activate Warehouse monitor objects.

Objects like 01 (unconfirmed transfer orders) and 02 (open TR's) should be defined here.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please check the object '07' -> Critical stocks for production supply in the above setting.

Regards

Vijay

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The object 01, 02, 03 are defined any other idea

I have found that in T-Code LB03 for some TR numbers i can see the TR quantity 0.?

Could you please advise will be very greatfull.

Regards

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it the first time you are facing this problem or you did the configuraiton for WM-PP integration and testing the functionality? please elaborate your explanation.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally, TR cannot be created with zero quantity, you can check the TR related to production order in CO03 transaction in the tool bar, Go to-> WM pick list.

Please share your screen shots of order and TR details to find out actual issue for TO creation.

Regards

Vijay