cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete requests not approved - AC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to know how I can delete requests from my system.

Im testing my workflows and all the time I need to create a new user in the back-end system because the user that I try to use is being processed in another request (the problem is I cant approve or reject this request because my workflow was wrong)

The most of my users are in this condition, Is there a way to delete these requests? on this way I could use again these users for my testing.

Thanks

Nana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to suggestions be experts, why dont you create a dummy user like "TEST_1" and keep deleting the user in backend once created. just an advise.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much guys,

I cancelled as you told me.

But when I try to create a new request for my own user the same message appears:

"There is already request for this user...."

any suggestion?

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Search for all requests for that specific user. There has to be a request still in active status...kill it off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If canceling the instance does not work you can abort via se38 program named GRFNMW_MANUAL_INSTANCE_CANCEL where “External Key Displ.”  is the request number for the MSMP Instance ID field.

I’d try the “1st try regular cancel” first and if that doesn’t work I use the “Directly abort instance”. Also make sure to enter text in the reason field

-Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys.

Brian I got it! Thanks so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem that i have is that the request has INSTANCE STATUS Aberted and the INSTANCE APPROVAL STAUS is decision Pending how to delete request, the program GRFNMW_MANUAL_INSTANCE_CANCEL does not work, the message is MSMP instance 0050569601751ED29285B124024AF9DB is not in running state; current state is ABORTED

how to delete them ???

Regards,

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

I don't think you can delete the exsitance of the request itself. with the request aborted notifications should not be going out for them anymore.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member541582
Participant

Hi Eliane,

Our dear auditors doesn't like when we delete evidence

Therefore we can only cancel void requests.

Go to Access Management >> Search Request

Search for all access requests

Filter out the requests you want to "delete", usually decision pending or running

Select the items

Click the Cancel Instance button

Cheers,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to delete requests not approved

the problem that i have is that the request has INSTANCE STATUS Aberted and the INSTANCE APPROVAL STAUS is decision Pending how to delete request, the program GRFNMW_MANUAL_INSTANCE_CANCEL does not work, the message is MSMP instance 0050569601751ED29285B124024AF9DB is not in running state; current state is ABORTED

how to delete them ???

Regards,

jo

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Eliane:

You should just CANCEL these requests rather than delete them.  When you cancel them, there will be a popup that will want a REASON, and you can just enter somthing like TEST REQUEST.

You then should be good to go.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke