cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mass change Vendor Class & characteristic values

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to do a mass change for vendor class and characteristic values. I dont think I can use CLMASS because I dont want to replace existing characteristics.

I have 1162 vendors that have incorrect class and characteristic value. These class and characteristic values need to remain active in SAP so I cant delete them from the system or replace them with another value.  What can I do? Do I need LSMW recording, batch? Or is this even possible? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Der Nora

There are two ways to deal with your problem:

1. with the help of a skilled ABAPER do the recording of changes and make mass change with the help     of that program which he has created.

2.Make a change recording in LSMW without any object and fallow the steps in LSMW and later with        the help of a file do the mass change.

Regards

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nora

You can make a BDC and can make a LSMW or go with VK99.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I do the LSMW? I have created bact input using object 0130 but that program only creates new class and characteristics. I need to change the existing one. can this be done or should I first delete all the values from 1162 vendors and then re-create them using my LSMW? If yes, how to mass delete?