Did you mean: 

Restricting the Input range of date at screen level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using a input field to take date

which has automatic input help mode

CALENDER - Determined Input Help

I want to take days from current month only,, ie the Other than a specified date range the rest should be disabled How can i do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

This seems to be a repost of a question in the ABAP Development community. Is your date field part of a Web Dynpro ABAP component?

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Amy,

I created a node with dictionary type and added attributes from that structure in context,

In which a binded attribute has dats as domain, so its giving calender search help

now i want to restrict the date( by disabling rest dates) for a particular range.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

In this case you may want to delete the duplicate post from the ABAP Development community.

One solution for your requirement is to create a Freely Programmed Input Help that contains a DateNavigator element. I did this myself recently for a requirement for a custom calendar.

I can't say for sure if you'll be able to limit the display of the DateNavigator to a single month, but perhaps you can achieve your requirement by validating the user's selection in the onDaySelect event and ignoring the selection if it isn't for the current month.

You can also maybe mark as "bad values" the days you don't want the user to select by using the Selection aggregation and DateNavigatorMarking-DaySemantics.

Cheers,

Amy