cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create my own filter/macro in Wiki ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to create my own specific filter/macro in wikis.

Those filters/macros relies on java classes (you have to specify tha class name when you want to create a filter or macro in the wiki admin interface). But I was not able to find any documentation about those classes. Is anyone having documentation on this subject ?

Do you know where I can get standard java classes that I could use has example to code my own ?

Regards,

Johann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saar_dagan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

My problem is in regard of this section :

Add a Custom Filter or Macro
  1.   Make sure the new filter or macro is a valid Java class and resides in the class path of your application server.
  2.   On the Filters and Macros page, scroll down to Add Custom Filter/Macro.
  3.   Enter the fully-qualified class name of the filter or macro.
  4.   Choose Add.

Where can I find an example of those custom java classes. How can I find the complete name of an existing one ?

Regards,

Johann

saar_dagan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Johann,

I couldn't find the SAP documentation for macro's, however since SAP wiki is built on jive you can use this tutorial:

http://docs.jivesoftware.com/clearspace/latest_1.x/TutorialSimpleClearspaceMacro.html

Best regards,

Saar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice Hint !! Thx

Now I think that what I should try is decompiling the wiki package with NWDI and see if I find a way to integrate my newly created macro classes.

I will give it a try soon.

Regards,

Johann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johann,

did you found a way to deploy your own macro classes? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks, regards,

Ben