SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB not showing processes other than ENTR

0 Kudos

Hi,

In FMBB i am unable to view processes other then ENTR. This can be seen in the attached screen shot

Please Guid.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Step 1.  Define class and assign operations budget *

Step 2.  treating status, Define Stat and assign by operations *

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the settings of Budget type and its assignment process and Edit status (control budget flow).

Let me know if any issue.

Regards

Rao

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Step 1.  Define class and assign operations budget *

Step 2.  treating status, Define Stat and assign by operations *

0 Kudos

Hi

To budget type ZBUD i have assigned * and to status for this budget type * has been also assigned but iam facing the same issue only ENTR is being show nothing ealse.

0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintaing any status profile and authroization objects for budgeting?.

Check with status profile.

Regards

0 Kudos

HI,

In BS02 i have not created any profile neither it is assign to FM area in OS35. Please guid.

0 Kudos

Hi Farhna

Without giving document type and budget type can you provide the FMBB screen shot.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi

Please find attached.

Regards.

Farhan

0 Kudos

Hi

Have you faced the same issue in FMBBC and FMPEP also?.

Would like to know the information that why you are using Value type in header data.

Is there any specific reason. I am providing screen shot of FMBB which we are using.

Regards

0 Kudos

relax, now enters the transaction FMBOSTAT and assigns the exercise status and version, try again from the beginning, Should be resolved

0 Kudos

Hi Augusto:

We are facing the same problem in QAS, everything is in intact. Budget type has been assigned with * and it has been assigned to status as well with *. In FMBOSTAT status has been assigned to versions for the relevant years but for BCS value type Budget only ENTR is available. Please guide.

Regards

0 Kudos

Please check whether notes 1660115, 1722885 and 1745457 could be the solution.

0 Kudos

Hi Minghong:

Just to update the forum and Mr. Farhan who is facing the same issue please note that i got the issue resolved from BASIS guys by implementation of  OSS note 1745757.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Mighong and Atif

Thanks for the updates......

Regards

Rao

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

the note 1660115 is available in SAP transaction Snotes, verify

Saludos

A.