cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the old planned Independent requirements in CJ20N .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS and PP experts ,

I created some planned independent requirements for WBS (PIR's)  in the CJ20N transaction in PS module. I use these PIR's in order to anticipate the procurement phase in my project and when a Sales order arrives in the system, these PIR's can be consummed .   If these Independent requirement become old in the system, I run the MD74,MD75 and MD76 transaction in order to delete them in SAP.  I noticed that The Ind req desapears in the System ( in MD04,MD73 and Md63)  but they're still in CJ20n. Should I delete these Ind req in Cj20n as well ?  So that means  should I delete them  twice ?

Thanks for your advise !

Beatriz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Beatriz,

yes you have to delete these requirement from projects also otherwise these will re create while MRP.

otherwise you have one option to tick final issue in procurement parameter tab of material.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments.

What I noticed is  when the md74/ md75 and MD76 transaction  have been executed, THE PIR's have been deleted in SAP and  the MRP  wont be  carried  out  anymore for those PIR's . But the Req still in CJ20n.

My questions is ==>  should I delete or leave the PIr's in cj20n ??,  Knowing that those PIR's are not relevant anymore for the MRP.

For Info  in a PIR in cj20n you can't tick final issue because is not accesible .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beatriz,

Please let me know, still material component still exists on network activities in project builder?.

If so then go to ME53N and input the referenced PR and set the deletion flag as well check "Closed" box under tab "Qtuantities/Dates"

Then delete the component from Project builder.

Regards,

Sudhakar