cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price List not copied from Sales order header to Line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am suddenly facing this weird scenario where my price list is not copied from sales order header to line item.

We activated Item division in sales document type and are creating sales order for two line items.

once I select price list as 01 in header, it is copied to one of the line item but not to the other line item.

The division of one line item is same as customer whereas the division of other line item is not.

Earlier, the data used to get copied and we were able to determine pricing condition records..

But now it is not getting copied.

Moreover when I changing price list from 01 to 02 after entering both the materials. It gives information message saying

" The header business data does not apply to item

000020"

I wonder why am i getting this pop when the check division field in sales document type is kept as blank.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

Did you manage to get the solution to this ?

I am also facing the same issue. Price List type is not getting copied to all line items. Only 1st line Item in Sales Order is getting Price List Type copied from Customer Master / Sales Doc Header.

Ealier it was getting copied to all line Items.

Regds

Vikas

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

Price List in Sales Order is part of Business Data.

Now, go to T-Code VOV7 & select the Sales Order Line Item Category.

Here under Business Data check whether Business Item Check box is activated. If yes, then upon changing the Header Business Data will not be copied to Line Items. Try to remove the Tick mark & then try creating / changing Sales Order again.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit ,

Check the change history or try to create a new order and check whether you receive the same message again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit Agarwal ,

I think you would have changed the Price List for Line item 20. So when you change the Header, it will not reflect to the line items whihc are changed manually. I tested it and i received the same message.refer below.

regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I didn't.