cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Analysis Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting  problem while executing the CNE5 Progress analysis report.

Actually in out project we are using cost element wise cost planning, here i have done the required configuration for progress analysis like,

1.Maintain Progress Version (EV Basis- cost plan active project overall projects      POC weighting-cost plan active project overall projects)

2.Define Statistical Key Figure for Percentage of Completion

3.Define Measurement Methods

4.Define Measurement Method as Default Value   ( cost proportional for wbs and activity internal processing )

5.Maintain Assignment of Cost Element Group

6.Maintain Statistical Key Figure Groups

7.Assign Statistical Key Figures to Value Categories

After done this i have ran CNE1 report after this i ran CNE5 in this report i am getting progress for activity confirmations like % duration and % work but i am not getting for cost progress .

So, in order to get the BCWP, BCWS, POC results what changes do i need to change  

Please suggest me

Thnks,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you creating duplicate threads.

Yesterday you have created one thread ( http://scn.sap.com/thread/3262492 ) & today you have created it's copy.

If you are not getting any replies, you need to not create another duplicate thread. You post in the same thread to bring back your thread on top.

You are violating forum rules. Before posting your queries, search the forum, read SAP help and come back with specific questions to this forum.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good work Amaresh, Please report such threads with Report Abuse action.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rafi,

I'm always doing it.

I suggest other forum members to report such incidents to moderators to maintain the quality in this forum.

We need to discourage such incidents. Even after mentioning that this person has violated forum rules, other guys just go ahead and respond to such threads. That encourages people to repeat it. They'll never make it a habit to search the forum.

Please force the new comers to this forum to follow the rules.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal