SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning group through fqevents 0312

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have a scenario to enhance dunning group through fqevents 0312  'fkk_sample_0312'

Items have to be grouped as  dunning group-  A, B, C, D etc .

the requirement is country specific .

Hence i have taken a z table which contains

rule   field1  operand1   value1 

1      hvorg    =             0010

rule   field2  operand2  value2

2       vkont   <>           0000030

rule  field3   operand3  value3

3      gpart     =           100

The rule is for priority .

Like field1 can contain any field from structure fkkmavs

value1  should be compared and so on .

The items have to grouped based on type of document

if blart = invoice   or

if blart = customs etc .

After running fpva with grouping enabled output should be

bpartner  contract accnt   posting date      type                group field    dunng bal

10000048     100000090     10.1.2011              invoice                 A            1000

10000048      100000090    10.1.2011               customs              B             100

Please help me to find technical solution

Thanks in Advance .

Vijay.

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Are you using the Collections Management (BRF) in your System or the classical dunning?

If you are using CM, then event 312 is fine, other wise you have to use event 301.

Moreover, I could not get the problem that you are currently geeting

Can you please be specific on the problem that you are facing?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

it is using Collections management .

so it is must to enhance event 0312.

It should allow specific items to be grouped into dunning groups to allow different dunning cycle.

Seperate dunning group needs to be checked with custom fields in z table .

z table shold allow any fields contained with the structure fkkmavs to be used as input for dunning group.

grouping should work by spliiting type of docs like invoice and downpayments etc into different groups.

Regards,

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The requirement that I could gather from your post is you are looking to group specific items based on business requirment into individual dunning groups so that they move to different dunning treatment path (Say, different dunning level etc.)

So, you are trying to group items based on their main\sub combination and document type and based on their combiantion want to trigger dunning so that one group hits a particular dunning level.

Assuming my above understanding is correct, let me tell you that dunning grouping is basically an key used to define criteria that are used to group items due for dunning when executing a dunning run. It does not drive the dunning treatment path.

Say for example, if you have set the dunning grouping at contract level and have the set the minimum amount as $100, then until and unless, the total overdue items at the contarct level reaches $100, the dunning for that contract will not get triggerred.

If the overdue amount reaches $100, then dunning will get triggred and will follow the treatment path as configured.

If you are using the Business Rules Framework functionality, you easily trigger the next collection step by configuring your requirements in the BRF workbench.

Also, you have a look at event 315. which is called in the dunning proposal run when collections grouping is used. 

It determines the next collection step from the information specified.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

vijay:

so yes you can use event 312 to change the default value in the dunning group field.  I don't understand what you are looking for.  Since you have custom criteria, then you will need to define the logic for differentiating those items and then filling the grouping field.  That is straightforward abap.

regards,

bill.