SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS DM Reversed Transaction not able to generate Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I am able to generate Idoc to sap retail from pos dm in transaction type 1001(Sales), but no idea how to do configure refund/ Reversed Transaction? Is Reversed Transaction using message type WPUBON/WPUUMS?

6 REPLIES 6

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Please have a look at link to a config guide, which is provided by SAP as package of BestPractice. Transaction Reversal is covered on the document.

http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/BBLibrary/Documentation/778_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

Let me know if this document doesn't help.

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

To configure task for reversal use following navigation path

Goto Tcode /n/posdw/img

POS Data Warehouse Management -> POS Inbound Processing -> Tasks -> Tasks for Task Groups

Now configure all your relevent task for task group 0009 for Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal

For e.g.

Profile type                                        Task Group Description Code Description
YR01       0009      Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0001Supply BW Immediately, Non-Aggr., w. Distribution
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0002Sales Audit Performed, Manual Task
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0010Generate IDoc WPUBON
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0011Generate IDoc WPUWBW
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0012Generate IDoc WPUFIB
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0013Generate IDoc WPUTAB
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0014Generate IDoc WPUUMS
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0015Credit Card Settlement
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0017Supply mySAP ERP Inventory Management
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal0020Supply SAP Forecasting and Replenishment
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal2001Material/Stock
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal2002Material/Stock with Taxes and Discounts
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal2011Register/Cashier/Department/Means of Payment
YR01       0009    Tasks Relevant for Transaction Reversal2012Means of Payment

Hope it will help....

Regards

Ajaya Kumar Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthusamy& Ajaya

Thanks for reply, i have already configure but not able to generate IDoc in POS WorkBench by selected Perform Transaction Reversal. What is Message Type for "Perform Transaction Reversal"? The sample i used to  create a customize programe to call bapi /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE, just fill in Transaction header and REFUNDDETAILS infomation. Do i need to fill in refund items?

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can cancel/reverse a transaction in /n/posdw/mon0 and you will get the same IDOC (to ERP) as you did for the sale. This will be either WPUBON or WPUUMS depending on whether you are using aggregated sales or not.

Post the sale into the PIPE via /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE

Create the IDOC for ERP using the relevant task in /posdw/mon0 or /posdw/pdis transaction

Change the status of the task from processed to "ready to cancel" in /posdw/mon0

Process the task again in /posdw/mon0 or /posdw/pdis and it will change to "cancelled status". You will get another IDOC at this stage with the opposite details to the first one.

(If you are using aggregated sales you'll need to generate the IDOC with /posdw/odis).

cheers

Marcus

0 Kudos

Hi Marcus Robst

Thanks so much, solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I hope that your issue is resolved.

The solution was explained very clearly in previous steps.Let me know if still it is unresolved.

Now i want to understand why we use 1402 and 1401( cancellation and void), for these transaction type we have to use the sales item type 2901 and 2900.

Now if we use these transaction type then transactiion header appears in MOno.

Can some one explain what is the business use of 1401 and 1402.

Thanks in advance.