cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart Limit Item : Interface Data Contains Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem while creating shopping cart with limit item.

It shows me "Interface data contains error".

I have appended some customer fields to basic data screen of shopping cart as per note 672960. If I am assigning a value to one of my customer field from drop down list then it shows me error only in case of Limit item. With items other than limit item (catalog item/stock item/describe requirement item ), it is working fine.

I am not able to find any reason for that.

Please help me to get this resolved..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please add following coding in change badi implementation

es_header = is_header.

et_item = it_item.

et_account = it_account.

et_partner = it_partner.

et_orgdata = it_orgdata.

et_hcf = it_hcf.

et_icf = it_icf.

Regards

Evgeniy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In which SRM version ?

What all data are you passing in this case to the Shopping cart in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI as well as the BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL Function module, either one of them is not correct ?

Please give more details, what all BADI Implementations are you using in the case of Limit Item.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for reply..

We are using SRM 5.0. I am passing all import data to export parameters of BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

Except BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI we have implemented BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI , BBP_SRC_DETERMINE and BBP_CUF_BADI_2.

We are getting error in case of Limit item only, if I give the value for the customer field in item type other than LIMIT item then it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try out this.

for the time-being,

Try de-activating all the custom BADI Implementations and chek, what is happening, in the standard SRM system. How does it behave incase of limit item ?

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for valuable suggestion..

If I deactivate the code where I am transferring the value of that customer field ( Z Priority )to DOC_PRIORITY field of ET_ITEM, then it works fine in badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

Size of both the field is same as well....

Any Further suggestion.....

Many thanks ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suspect there is something wrong in your current deactivated BADI Implementation.

Since i don't have access to your system , Please paste the code here.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul