cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS planning in CJR2 wiht additional fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

Does anybody know if it is possible to add new characteristics to planning layouts for cost planning in CJR2 Tc?

I need to assemble a layout for intercompany planning which contains trading partner field (VBUND) in it. As this is a field available in the planning CO tables, can I had this characteristic to my layout?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

CJR2 is cost element planning. It used standard layout 1-701. The mentioned field will not be available in this standard layout You may create new own layout via transaction OPO2. So, you may define a suitable layout in the customizing for detailed cost planning, Then this layout should be assigned to relevant planner profile.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon

I appreciate your quick answer.

Although thats precisely where I'm having difficulties. I'm already using a user defined layout created on OPO1. The issue is: I'm using it with two lead columns: WBS element and Cost element; but I'll need to add trading partner to it (VBUND). When creating or editing the layouts, on OPO1 or OPO2, this field is not available on "available characteristics" for lead columns. Do you know any way to add it so I can populate my plannings with it?

Thanks

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rodrigo,

The field VBUND of table COSP is not supported in planning, that's why you can't enter it in a planning layout. Perhaps you can try to put more information to the planning record via the long text functionality.

Regards, Gordon