cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP for Sales BOM (LUMF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

I have a situation where I need your input.

In our system we have Sales Boms of item category group LUMF (pricing/Stock consumption .. etc all at sub component level)

Each sub component has an ATP check Z1 (Sales/Gen Plant view) which is configured such that it hard allocates the stock to the Material Requirement that comes in first.

Now say the Sales BOM header material is HEADER and had 3 sub components and has the Sales BOM as follows:

1 EA of Header:

SC1     1 EA

SC2     1 EA

SC3     3 EA

Now say SC1 has only 1 EA in stock that is not allocated to any material requirement where as SC2 & SC3 have a lot of unallocated stock.

So now when the Order comes in for 1 EA of HEADER, everything gets confirmed.

However if the order is for 2 EA of the Header - 1 EA of SC1, 2 EA of SC2 & 6 EA of SC3 is confirmed by the Sales Order in ECC.

Now my concern is that since Header is sold as a kit, is it possible somehow that in the second scenario, only 1 EA of header gets confirmed as only 1 EA of SC1 is available for use ?

- Vin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakar,

Select the "Manual Alternative" check box in item category and based on this you can make changes at item level ( be it a quantity or other modifications...etc.)

Regards,

Ram