cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Monitor - Display XML Message Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well after installing a SAP XI at our clients system i face the problem that while testing some message transfer the monitor is not showing the expected points i used to see.

Just to understand me right: i am in the SXMB_MONI and choose one of the transfered messages to show it in detail. There in the XML Message is only the "Receiver Grouping" and the "Response" to see. But actually there has to show up sth like message mapping and so on.

Does someone has a solution for this, did i forget sth. to configurate?!

br, Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jens,

this is the default setting XI uses. To change this go to tc SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration --> select Category Runtime and choose button "Specific Configuration", then put in parameter LOGGING and set it to 1.

From Documentation:

<i>Parameter LOGGING

Meaning

The parameter LOGGING enables you to locally activate the logging of asynchronous messages for all pipelines of an Integration Engine.

If logging is deactivated, you can reactivate it for particular pipeline services by using the corresponding subparameters. You can select the relevant pipeline services from the input help. Logging of the asynchronous message takes place after the service has been executed.

You can also reactivate logging by using a message. In this case the logging tag in the diagnostic header of the message must be set to 1.

Usage

You set this parameter when you want to analyze message processing as it enables you to document either individual steps or all steps in a pipeline.

Possible Values

0 (deactivated) or 1 (activated)</i>

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Christine, thats it.

Thx Rajeev, that's some additional.

now it's like the way i am used to it!

br, Jens

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

go to SXMB_ADM, go to IE configuration.... put following conf for IE runtime:

LOGGING - 0

LOGGING_SYNC -1

MAX_NO_TRANSFER_QUEUES - blank

TRACE_LEVEL -1

now please again test your scenario......now tell what is the SXMB_MONI showing for this message.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try increasing the Trace Level.

Go to SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration --> Specific Configuration and make the paramete TRACE_LEVEL as 3.

You will see all the pipeline steps now.

But, use it only when absolutley a must else maintain the TRACE_LEVEL to default value 1 as the trace level 3 will fill up the database drastically.

Regards

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

maybe you're using a receiver split (sending messages to a few receivers)

do you check a message with a flag in SXMB_MONI or with a "->" ?

Regards,

michal