cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP _PS_S_ALR_Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

All the S_ALR_Reports are not showing Internal Activity - Material Component description.

Please let me know any customization missing in this part.

Regards

Anver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make material component number to display, but not sure about description. Try to check the forms and report paramaters and see if you can find anything which relates to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Again i am come to my question, S_ALR drill down report it not showing material component description. it showing Network Number/Network Activity Number/Activity Component Number.

Possible to view component description.

Regards

Ahamed Anver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahamed,

As mentioned earlier its not possible to see material component description in the report you are talking about. Instead why dont you use CN52N?

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahamed,

There is no configuration missing in this case.

As Mahendra has indicated, if you wish to some specific values, standard SAP provides line item reports. Since you have mentioned about internal activity and material components, i would suggest you to check CJI5 for commitments and CJI3 for actuals.

In both these reports you would be able to see what you want.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell us at least one report transaction code which is not showing?

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

The below snapshot for your reference ,

S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned

Regards,

Ahamed Anver

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the cost reports do not show materials or activity types. If you want to see that specific information, you can go and drill down the information.

These reports are suppose to tell about the costs incurred by different WBS elements. If you want to know how the cost is incurred, please refer line items report or use drill down.

Regards,

Mahendra

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can see cost at activity level individually through cj20n via path edit >cost> cost itemization or ctl -11

for reporting mahendra is alrady indicating you for drill down report.