cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts-create condition type and formulas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I want to create a contract for object PS-Pooled Space. I can’t set condition that calculates the correct amount.

I need to find a measurement which is the difference (Capicity-Amount) and multiply by the factor.  How do I create
such a simply formule ? If I take Formule Object Measurement- it take field Amount.

Rgds, Stenwa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

If you want to create a lease-out contract you will have to create rental spaces out of the pooled space. In this rental space you extract the amount of m2 you want to lease out. This amount of m2 can be used in a condition in the contract.

If you want to create a contract on the pooled space however you can create a new calculation rule and define your own logic behind it with the SAP delivered BAdI.

However this cannot be of the type lease-out contract.

Good luck,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen!

It, isn’t lease-out contract. It is contract related to the real estate tax.I need
both amount of m2 and available measurement amount. In PS-
Pooled Space I get first measurement  from difference (Capicity-Amount), second measurement field field in Amount. If I use RS I get  amount of m2, but I need to calculate the remaining amount as the difference.

Both solutions require additional calculations and using BadI, you say about BadI.

Which solution is beeter, I don’t know. In the first method I use less objects.

Why cannot this be the type lease-out contract?

Rgds, Stenwa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

I think that a not occupancy contract on the Pooled Space would be the best option. In this contract you can assign the Pooles space. In the conditions on this contract you need a new calculation formula to calculate the measurements correctly and use them to calculate the amount of the condition. In the BAdI you can put the logic so that a change in the measurements also triggers a change in the condition on the not occupancy contract.

If you don't want to create a new calculation rule with a BAdI you can add a new measurement type in the pooled space which is the difference between capacity and amount. This measurement type can then be used as calculation parameter in the contract. You can fill this amount manually or again create a BAdI (substitute) in the rental object to calculate the difference and put it in a new measurement type.

I guess these are your options, so use a BAdI on the calculation rule or on the rental object or fill a new measurement type manually on the pooled space and use this to calculate the condition.

Good luck,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen!

Thanks very much. You help me so much. I have one question relatively second way-creating a new measurement type which is the difference between capacity and amount. In maintain calculation rule I can set parameter MeasType, but I can't put field:capicity or amount.Write mi in detail how build it.

I thinking, it will success of my problem. Both ways are good, but second  not programming require

Regds, Stenwa