cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indexes are corrupted after deleting Workflow tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As recommended on previous thread, we've deleted workflow jobs from different tables into the SQL database:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3261706

Then, I've started deleting records, but as there were too many records (around 245.000 records), and the system performance was affected, I've started deleting 1.000 records without problem. When I've tried to delete 10.000 records at once, the program gets 'not responding' and appeared an error saying something like 'The records cannot be deleted due to an error and it will be keep it in SQL logs'.

Then, I've unloaded the repository and tried to load it with update indexes, but I've got following error:

'The master transacction file or index are corrupted'

At this point, I've tried to verify and repair the repository, but this is the result:

$$$ Non-fatal error(1399): The following JobIds in table A2i_Data_10_WFLAUNCH do not exist in table A2i_Data_10_WFJOB : 10014.

@@@ Removing invalid JobIds fails. (RC=-2080243705)

What should I do now? How could I solve this non fatal error???

Best regards,

Carlos Santamaría.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos,

Rather deleting the all records from your repository, you can export repository schema and create a new repository using the same schema. By this way, you will loose all repository records automatically and create new repository of exact same structure. Kindly, follow the below steps:

1. Right-Click on repository, choose Transport --> Export Repository Schema
  2. Give the appropriate name and save the XML file.
  3. Right-Click on the MDM server, choose Create Repository...
  4. Select your DBMS server, enter your DBMS User Name & Password and click Next button.
  5. Enter a unique Repository name (e.g. XYZ).
  6. Enter a Port and click Finish button.

Once repository is created, follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Right-Click on the newly created repository ( e.g. XYZ)
  2. Choose Transport --> Import Repository Schema...
  3. Select the XML file, which you exported in previous steps, in Open dialog box and click Open.
  4. A 'Import Schema ' <Repository Name>' window will open.
  5. Check all the fields and tables and click OK button.

Once XML file imported, perform verify/repair the repository and load it. Hope this is solve your problem.

Thx/ -Tarun

Answers (0)