cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM not able to find source of supply for a specific planning version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am phasing a problem with CTM and a PPM.

I have a product which is set to IN-HOUSE-PRODUCTION and which has a PPM.

When running CTM for this product in planning version A and B everything works fine, I am getting planned orders, dependent demand.

When running CTM in planning version C for this product, the system is not able to find the source of supply.

Any idea what kind of version-dependent data might trigger this strange behaviour.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Andi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if the Procurement type is defined as F(External Procurement) for that particular version.

Regards,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandha,

thanks for your feedback. Actually the master data is correct. Procurement type in version C has the same value like for version A and B. In my case the product is produced inhouse and has procurement type E.

Version A and B are created by a copy from Active version, Version C is a copy from version B, seems like something get lost during the copy.

When checking the CTM master data selection file for active version everything is fine, when checking the master data selection file for version C, I am getting the error "source of supply is missing".

I looked at PPMs, at Resources ... something seems to be different for this version C.

Regards,

Andi