Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Moni

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue for SOAP to Proxy interface in moni i am able see the message with status black colour triangle

Unable to determine receiver. Message does not ontain errors, but will be stopped in ID test config i have checked with same data it is success flag and when i push from RWB also i am getting success message but when message is triggered from webserver i am facing the issue like unable to detremine.

Please suggest

regrads

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in ECC-SXMB_MONI and see the status of message.What exactly is your issue? data is not getting posted in ECC?

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Every one for the vakuable inputs,I have fixed the issue in sneder SOAP communication channel while giving the sendwer service interface name small typo mistake that is the reason it is not able to find the receiver .

After correcting the typo mistake messages are flowing successfully .

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can you please elaborate on your testing methods? What do you mean by a web-server?

The important part is such scenarios is the query string in your WSDL.I hope nothing was changed in your configuration once the WSDL was generated.

I would also suggest using a tool such as Altova XML Spy to test your scenario initially.

Best Luck,

V J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

It's looks like cache issue.  Do the cache refresh using SXI_CACHE and check

other way edit the receiver determination save and activate, some time it will work.

Thanks,

Satish.