Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Webdynpro application MT_ORDER_APP07

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We are trying to use a webdynpro application MT_ORDER_APP07 in NWBC.

It works but my problem is that it only picks up the ordertype from the eam personalization and there i can only set one ordertype. We need to be able to define ordertype when starting the application, since we use several ordertypes and not all origns from notifications. Is there a different application i shold use or is it my settings that are wrong.

My settings are these

There is not defined any configuration, since it is picked from a NWBC role.

The Parameter settings are these :

IV_activitytype    H

IV_Role_id    Role_mt

BP_version    12

I find it a bit strange that i cant define ordertype.

Does anyone have any tips or solutions for this?

regards

Ivar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a similar issue with the Notification application. This application was initially built to be used from the POWL list and I think this is why it does not provide you with an option to specify order type. I think the new EhP6 application does have an initial screen.

Any way, there two ways I can see you doing this:

- Create different icons for different order types. Then, you can pass the order type in the personalization of each.

- Create a custom initial WDA application that takes the order type as input and then calls the standard application passing the order type.

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

I found a solution on this i found it is possible to set a parameter for the ordertype in the settings in PFCG. Then i added it 4 times and got what i wanted, 4 different ordertypes.

Thanks

Ivar

Answers (0)