cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure condition discount only if more than 1 line item exit in so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i m having a query how to configure system that it should activate discount condition only if the sales order has more than 1 line item in sales order but if sales order has only one line item than discount should not be activated, plz revert

thanks

chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chirag,

You will have to speak to your ABAPer & he will create a Pricing Requirement in T-Code VOFM.

This requirement will check for line items numbers in Sales Document & subsequently activate or deactivate Discount Condition Type.

You will have to assign this new Requrement in Pricing Procedure (T-Code - V/08) Rept column against the Discount Condition Type.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jignesh ,

thanks for your valuable suggestion i will try & revert you in case of any query comes

thanks

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jignesh ,

thanks for your valuable suggestion i will try & revert you in case of any query comes

thanks

chirag

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use a VOFM requirement. Create your own VOFM requirement and check if in structures KOMT1 and/or KOMT2 you have records repeated. If it's not true (you don't have records twice or more,ie, you have one item in the SO, then SY-SUBRC = 4 and the condition doesn't work). After, set this VOFM requirement in your pricing procedure. One suggestion, be careful with performance.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo