cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with reimport a model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we changed the structure of our rfc function and want to reimport the new structure in WebDynro but nothing happends. Has anyone have any idea?

We changed the name of table parameters and the type. I also tryed to delete the model and create it new with the same name, but it occurse so many errors, that I think that's not the right way.

Best regards

Petra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

Are you getting error during compilation or during execution.

If you are getting errors during compilation, I believe that will mostly have to do with the parameter names that have changed and are being referenced in the code.

Are these the errors that you are talking about or some others. If this is the case, you will have to change your code to reflect the new parameter names and types in the code.

Hope this helps.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

This might be a bit foolish but be sure that you have activated the functional module after the changes. May be you are still importing the older version as you might not have activated the FM after rendering the change.

Regards

Noufal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

Please let me know what the problem was i.e. what was the solution, as your problem seems solved.

regards

Noufal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls let me know the solution

Regards

Noufal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

You mentioned that you have changed the structure of the FM (BAPI). Naturally if you call this FM through Webdynpros it should work check.check what ever changes you made to FM has really updated, have you created proxies for function module, in dynpro module have you created model and properly mapped it to coustom/component controller and then to dynpro value/node attributes..

why don't you create a model with a different name and try if not you want the same old name..

hope this may help..

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra

Did you attempt a restart of the server after the deployment , you need to do this to cache the new metadata

Regards

Pran