cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking list VL70 error "There are no messages for the selection VN057"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

One of my client is using WM and when in ECC 6 when they try to do PGI the picking quantity is coming as Zero and user need to manually enter the picking quantity, this is the standard function in ECC 6 but user is finding difficult to enter the picking quantity when they have more then 50 line item in the delivery. Just to make the delivery quantity equal to picking quantity one of my friend suggested to use EK00 message type and run the picking list in tcode: VL70.

To ensure EK00 (Picking List Output) run properly i have made all then necessary settings.

First setup

Enterprise structure-> Define-> logistic execution->shipping point->added Ek00 in the picking list

second setup

Tcode: V/38

maintained output type EK00 with all the necessary settings

Third Setup

Tcode: VP01SHP

Assigned printer and EK00 output type to all the shipping point.

I can find all this done both in quality server and production server but picking list is working in quality server but not working in production server.

Getting following error in Production server " There are no messages for the selection VN057"

please help me in resolving this issue.

early reply will be of great help.

with best regards,

M. Rajendran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay in responce, i was not in town. Just to breif you about current problem. My client is having 40 Shipping point out of which for only 2 ship point they are using WM and for all the remaining shipping point they are not using WM.

But for both WM shipping point as well as non-WM shipping point the Item Catagory is same (TAN - Std item catagory). if it is WM then relevent Shipping point they can do VT01 transfer order and picking quantity will come automatically and the problem is only for non-wm shipping point where the picking quantity is not brining in the delivery document. User has to enter the picking quantity manually.

just to resolve this problem i tried to do EK00 - PICKING LIST output type where by running EK00 output type in tcode VL70 tcode system will automatically make all the delivery quantity is equal to picking quantity, hence user can do PGI directly with out key in the picking quantity manually.

But while running VL70 tcode it is giving me error " There is no message for the selection VL057"

Please suggest some sutable solution.

With Best Regards,

M. Rajendran.

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rajendra,

Have you tried the below setting

SPRO-Logistics Execution-Shipping-Picking-Define Relevant Item Categories.

Instead of going with EK00 the above setting may solve your problem.

what will happen if the picking is deactivated it would work like picking is done in the background.

Suppose there is partial picking you can change the del qty. to the actual picked quantity.

I am also not able to understand how output type EK00 would do automatic picking for you

Regards,

Mohit

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rajendra,

we also the faced same problem for our client the process of picking was time consuming 500 line items in one delivery.

We recommended them to deactivate picking in the system you can do this SPRO-Logistics Execution-Shipping-Picking-Define Relevant Item Categories.

Hope this helps You

Or you can do Collective Picking Process as recommended by lakshmi sir

Regards,

Mohit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of my client is using WM and when in ECC 6 when they try to do PGI the picking quantity is coming as Zero

If WM is implemented, then you need to create Transfer Order via LT03 and after confirming this TO, the delivery quantity will flow under picking tab.  VL06P is the other option for picking.

G. Lakshmipathi