cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM - GTS Transfer Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working on a project to enable GTS functionality for SD0A (Sales Order) and SD0B (Outbound Delivery).

During my testing to trigger SD0B BADI to transfer outbound delivery info to GTS for checking, I hit a stopper which return deliver type could not really trigger the auto data transfer to GTS for checking.

The BADI is working perfectly fine for other normal outbound delivery types which lead to PGI in the end, but not the return delivery type which is PGR.

Does anyone encounter the same as me before and appreciate your help on this.

Cheers,
CT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check and confirm if issue is resolved

0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

Thanks for your inputs and contributions in the GTS area. I've a quick question. We've an automated GTS system configured to create Customs Decl.Docs, based on the Proforma Invoice creation in R/3. This process is working fine both US and Customers for other countries as well. I was wondering, whether you can suggest any solution to default Customs  Office in the 'Georgraphy' tab. These customs offices already exists as Business partners in GTS. Is there any BADI or any other Config.settings that can trigger this?  Current  practice is manually entering Customs Office by going to Geography tab after the creation of Custom.Decl.Doc. The objective here is to automate this process.

The selection of Customs offices can be done either BADI or Config.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thanks,

Gopakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopakumar,

You can make use of Default data setup to populate customs offices in the Customs declaration.

You need configuration setup for the same.

SAP Customs Management --> General Settings->Procedures for Defaulting Data -> Define Default Data for Document Fields, Messages, and Documents.

Once the configuration is done. You can then setup default data. It's kind of master data setup. Once you setup this. You can have the customs offices populated in the Custom dec.

You will not need any custom technical development for same. You can achieve this via Default data setup.

Kindly check the criteria with business on what basis they need a custom office to be populated. Is it specific to a legal regulation or departure country or destination country etc.

Please do let me know if you need some outline to setup the same.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

Thanks much for your quick response. The criteria to assign custom office automaticallty in the Geography tab is 'Country of Departure'.

You're suggestion is on the right place.

SAP Customs Management --> General Settings->Procedures for Defaulting Data -> Define Default Data for Document Fields, Messages, and Documents.

However, we've already done the defaults for other fields except this one. I've tried once by assigning

P_CUSAZSOffice of Departure
P_CUSBZSOffice of Destination

these fields in the Config. It didn't serve the purpose...There might be one other config. to do to make this happen.  The screen shot below will show before and after the manual assignment of Customs offices in Geography tab. There should be a mechanism somewhere in the config. must have the capability to select or suggest these Customs offices, to automate this process.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks again,

Kumar

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

In the future, please open a separate thread for new questions in order to avoid mixing different issues in the same thread.

Thanks and regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chai,

Could you please check if the doc. type is activated for transfer. And in addition to that Return delivery for an order is not similar to the Outbound delivery.

In case of Return delivery the doc type is "T", whereas for the Outbound delivery it is "J".

Are you facing issues while Initial transfer of return deliveries from /sapsll/menu_legalr3. if so, yes it will not allow you to transfer return deliveries.

Please check SAP Note#: 1591472

And also check the following notes:

Transfer of returns deliveries to SAP GTS III

Transfer of returns deliveries to SAP GTS II

Transfer of returns deliveries to SAP GTS

1613271 GTS
status determination for returns deliveries.

Please let me know if it doesn't solve the issue. <text removed - begging for points/rewards not allowed>

Thanks

Dhilipan

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash