Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Settings

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As far as my knowledge goes , if we go to SM59 > Select the Web Application Server > Click on Connection Test this should ideally give the time taken for the connections.

However I see that the Connection is successful , but the page returns a 404 - No Page Found dialogue box (which again is based on the Response Text that has been configured)

Could you let me know where the Server needs to be defined? I suppose it needs to be defined in the " Technical Settings " of the SM59 Screen.

I have given the Target Host , Service No yet I get a blank screen.

Please let me know if I am missing out something.

BR// 420

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Did you maintain Portal Information in SPRO configuration. It is also one of the require step to define Portal information in SRM configuration. Also please check SICF is portal services BSP for DHTML Client, BSP JAVA Applet etc is activated.

Thank you

Ritesh

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I have activiated the BSP for DHTML Client, BSP JAVA Applet, Unified Rendering but I am still not able to get the web page displayed on the Web , however I see the same in SM59 > Connection Test.

When I click on SICF > BBPSTART > Test Services I do not get the Web page displayed on the browser.

Also, you have mentioned to maintain the Portal Information in the SPRO Config. Can you please detail that.

BR// 420

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

You can find that configuration SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Maintain Portal information.

Thank you

Ritesh

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you!

Can you let me know what should be the Key and the Value?

Here does the key mean the type of transactions that should be available in the portal and the Value is the URL for accessing SRM?

BR// 420

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Here are the keys which are require;

Port of the SAP Portal (Internal):

Protocol (Internal):

Full Qualified Domain Name (Internal):

Protocol will be http or https: based on what your basis team have set up. Port will be also given by Basis team and Full qualified domain name will be your portal server name.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh