cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender CC error....Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error in my sender cc. It used to work until yesterday. But, for some reason now I am facing this error from today. lease help.

Below is the error.

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server 'IP/Host name:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply code/dev/testfolder/sender: The system cannot find the path specified. '. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

What does this mean? I am able to login thru FTP site and command prompt.

Thanks,

Nani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

error shows the path not exist - i.e. some changes in folder structure but if you are able to browse exact folders via ftp there are few  other possibilities:

1) your PI system is not able to reach ftp (either port is not open or some changes in directory structure )

2) some changes in user authorization for ftp system

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

Did you try from command prompt 

Telnet   IPaddress portnumber   

This will show whether the target system is up and ready to accept files.

In case you get negative response please inform target system admin to take care.

I feel this is a problem of target system.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have access to the FTP server then you should be able to check the folder exists or not using Command prompt..FTP commands..

otherway is to ask basis team to check from PI server level..

HTH

Rajesh

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

I agree with Satish,as you need to add ;/' before the folder as it will indicate the root directory of FTP server,

You should first try to log in and to open the desired directory on FTP server through command prompt.

Thanks,

Rahul

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just to ensure the directory exist ornot, do log into FTP server either with any tool or through CMD and see if folder exists. (Just because you said it was working till yesterday)

BTW the slash is mandatory in the path to the location of file.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nani,

It is clearly saying that path is not existed in the FTP directory.

code/dev/testfolder/sender this is wrong path, you have to give /code/dev/testfolder/sender like this.

Please check with putting forward slash(/) before code.  I think it will work.

Thanks,

Satish.