cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vprs and access seq

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 vprs condition type, there is no access sequence.

may i know if it is because due to condition category G?

if 'G' then no need access sequence as the cost is getting from system.

2 if access sequence, meaning user need to enter the cost via vk11.

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor

Hi,

VPRS is a cost condition type, while all the other condition types we use in pricing are price condition types.

As VPRS is a cost condition type, you cannot maintain the values in condition records. It will get updated in the system from the material master standard price or moving average price as the case may be. Hence there is no need to add access sequence to it.

When adding VPRS to the pricing procedure system itself will take care of the routines associated with it and accordingly as per the routine your cost will be seen in the order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srina

Its not like that,

VPRS is the internal Price of the material and it used to fetch from the valuation of material.And VBPS is statistical condition and its gets price from requirnment 4 which you have assigned in Pricing Procedure V/08 with 'B' subtotal i.e.Carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR (cost).

and Access sequence are the steps in the pricing Procedure for which system find the valid condition record, such as Prices, Taxes ETC and its not used for VPRS, SKTO as these condition types used to pick the value other then condition record as per requirement.

And last for the condition type containing  access sequence, depends weather you want to make condition record or not, this setting is done in Condition Type V/06.Changes which can be made with manual entry.

Thanking you

Ashish Mishra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the following note:-

• Note 547570     FAQ: VPRS in pricing

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

as the cost is determing into sales doc is with the help of requirement      4  in the pricing procedure ,

it states that if in the the corrosponding item category determine cost is checked then cost should be picked,

GO THROUGH THE REQ 4 U CAN GET THE LOGIC BEHIND IT.

go through this for  access seq

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/5616bf545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

RAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not understand your reply.

need kind advice.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any advice?

if 'G' then no need access sequence as the cost is getting from system?

2 if access sequence, meaning user need to enter the cost via vk11?

thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

srina,

I have done quick tests

if 'G' then no need access sequence as the cost is getting from system?

In V/06, for condition type VPRS, you can give an access sequence.

Thereafter in VK11, condition record can be maintained.

Because Condition category = G, the value of cost of material shall be taken from the MMR (Accounting1, field moving price or standard price; depending upon field Price control) and not from the condition record.

Remove the value of field Condition category, in VPRS.

In the sales order, the value of VPRS shall be taken from the condition record created.

2 if access sequence, meaning user need to enter the cost via vk11?

Thus if user wants to maintain the value of VPRS, then make field Condition category = BLANK, in V/06. Put access sequence and then in VK11 maintain the condition record (with VPRS value).

Side comment - I hope from configuration and system setting perspective your questions are answered.

In standard SAP, the value of VPRS in the sales order is coming from the MMR.