cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status to be changed from being processed to the complete documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

when we are creating a contract order with the document type MV, we are not able to complete the document it is showing as being processed.

can any one help me  how to complete the document(service contract and rentral contract).

it is a order releated billing (va41-delivery-billing(order releatedbilling)).

In the config setting we already changed the completion rule from A to D but there was no use, We are not able to complete the documents.

can i know any programm to change the order status from being processed to complete (rather than SDVBUK00).

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just wanted to note that there are separate statuses at the line item and header level. Status at header level is changed when all the items are completed. Make sure to check the configuration of the items.

Since the status is driven by configuration and document/data flow, there won't be any program to "fix" the statuses because they are technically correct. The underlying issue needs to be identified and adressed.

In the worst case an ABAPer can always debug to check why exactly the status is set. Unfortunately, I don't remember the specific routine for statuses, but I've done it in the past.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

You have mentioned

In the config setting we already changed the completion rule from A to D but there was no use, We are not able to complete the documents.

when you changed the config. Before creating the contract or after. If you would have changed after, then the changes will not reflect.

Try to create new contract and check whether the status is completed.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI vinu,

initially thx for your initial response

I created a service contract after changed in the config settings, i am getting the same status as being processed.

I want to know the service or rental contracts will be completed or not.

For completing the Service or Rental contracts do we have any OSS notes to complete the over all status as complete.

thanks and regards,

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

Once the rental contract is created, what is the next step you did? did you created rental invoice? Can you explain the process flow in your business scenerio. Are you using Billing Plan? Give me the details about the order type and item category you use. If possible, show us the screen shot of item category.

Regards

Vinu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you take a look at OSS 1472007 - Document status has to be corrected .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ram,

Thx for your quick response.

I seen you reply but the programm SDVBUK00 is not changing the status.After removing the test run also.

As per the process when we use billing plan as milestonwe we are able to complete the over all status .

but the same when we creating with the periodic billing for both the contracts we are getting the status as being processed.

can u plz give me a information .

will the periodic billing contract over all status be completed or not.

as per the note the value contract status never be completed it will be the stats as being processed if we want to complete the document we need to assign the reason for rejection.

Can u plz provide me the valuable answer for this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ram,

Thx for your quick response.

I seen you reply but the programm SDVBUK00 is not changing the status.After removing the test run also.

As per the process when we use billing plan as milestonwe we are able to complete the over all status .

but the same when we creating with the periodic billing for both the contracts we are getting the status as being processed.

can u plz give me a information .

will the periodic billing contract over all status be completed or not.

as per the note the value contract status never be completed it will be the stats as being processed if we want to complete the document we need to assign the reason for rejection.

Can u plz provide me the valuable answer for this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Please check the customer master - sales area data - shipping tab - partial delivery per item if it is maintained D you have to manually compplete the order by removing it from Sales order or else you can remove it from customer master it self so that system will not show document being processed even though the order completely dispatched.

Regards,

MH