cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. CNIF_STATUS005 (Error in processing. Function was not executed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently integrating our C-Projects solution with SAP PS system with multiple WBS Elements.

We can integrate currently and create Statistical objects in PS.

When we attempt to create real object we get the Message number stated in the Header. We are using the same User status as used in PS in order to simplify the process and align the Statuses between the two. We keep getting the above message when the details point to not having a costing assignment but all these seem to be correct. Has anybody come across this same issue before during replication.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gary

It may be an error , note 680489 was created for when your using BAPI ?

and note   945874

you might look at 1060176 and 1070898. for your ECC system as well

You can also check the the user-status is not preventing the status 'released' to be set.

If the created WBS has status profile ,
(because of customizing Project profile ) has initial user status CHCK,
this would forbid the status 'released' be set.

As cProject replication always release the created wbs immediately, it can fail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for Comments now resolved. I didn't realise that the projects get automatically released so require an AUC.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anuradha_majumdar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check settlement profile and settlement rule for the WBS. IS the rule defined?

Regards,

Anuradha

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gary,

Have you tried to create manually the same WBS that are you are creating from PPM directly in PS and also release it? ( it seems more a problem in PS settings than in PPM settings).

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have created the same scenario in PS directly and I can create and release and release the individual WBS elements.