cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEND Action from UI Element to Feeder Class (POWL )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have ONE question about POWL, i've serched for the solution but nothing found..

i need to send information from a normal UI element to the feeder class,

i created a Button  called (Display ALV List), this button has been created in a normal WD View, and under this Button  i created a POWL TABLE .

if the User clicks on this Button (Display ALV List) THEN the data will be displayed on the POWL table  .

so, may question is, how to send event to feeder class from a normal UI Element witch doesnt belong to the POWL Table.

Thnks all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand it right, the handle action is triggered from the button click event, which should trigger the POWL display rite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes right, but it's not only trigger feeder class, i need to know wich action was that, cause i have 2 Buttons and the result is deppending on which button was clicked ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

okey i found it, the POWL Type contains this function/Action,

but how can I bind the POWL type to the Buttons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand it right, the handle action is triggered from the button click event, which should trigger the POWL display rite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Agadir,

I am not sure about the code you need exactly. You need something like below in the event handler.

DATA: LV_INBOX_QUERY TYPE STRING,

LT_QUERY_PARAMS TYPE RSPARAMS_TT,

LWA_PARAM TYPE RSPARAMS.

DATA LV_QNAME TYPE POWL_QUERY_TY.

LV_QNAME =    'ZPOWL_QUERY' .

CALL FUNCTION 'POWL_ENCODE_SELPARA'

EXPORTING

I_SELPARA        = LT_QUERY_PARAMS

I_ESCAPE         = '_line   IMPORTING

E_SELPARA_STRING = LV_INBOX_QUERY.

WD_THIS->FIRE_OUT_PLG(

APPLID =       'ZPOWL_APPLID'      " string

QNAME =        LV_QNAME            " powl_query_ty

FORALLQ =      'X'                 " powl_xflag_ty

QSELPARA =     LV_INBOX_QUERY      " string

REFRESHQ =     'X'                 " powl_xflag_ty

REFRESHA =    'X'                  " powl_xflag_ty

SRVGROUP =     'X'                 " powl_xflag_ty

).

Hope this helps

Regards

Senon

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i used the same , and i can get in the feeder class, but i need to know which parameter contains this action? the method HANDLE_ACTION wont be triggred at this time? other methodes yes, but still need to know which parameter conatins this action?

thank you for  help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Agadir,

Write your POWL out plug code inside the event handler of the the button, rather than the default handler of the window. So the POWL master view will only be triggered when you press the button.

Regards

Senon

Former Member
0 Kudos

would you please tell me how can I send the action name to the feeder class and which parameter contains this action?

thank you for your reply