cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd cin pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am sap mm consultant & want to learn SAP SD CIN part.

In sap mm pricing procedure is determined by the combination schema group vendors & schema group purchase organisation

As per my understanding there are 4 pricing procedure in sap sd cin.

Sale from factory, sale from depot, export sales & stock transfer.

Please explain me how system knows that it shoud pick Sale from factory or sale from depot or export sales or stock transfer.

Please provide me how system is determining each pricing procedure.

In normal condition I know pricing procedure is determined from the combination customer pricing procedure , document pricing procedure, sales organisation , distribution channel & division combination.

Please provide me how system is determining each pricing procedure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

Yes you are correct there are four Pricing Procedure in SAP SD

1. JINFAC: SALES FROM FACTORY
  2. JINEXP: EXPORT SALES
  3. JINDEP: DEPOT SALE
  4. JINSTK: STOCK TRANSFER

Based on the following setting system come to know which pricing procedure it should pick.

SALES ORGANISATION +DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL+DIVISION+CUSTOMER Pricing Procedure in Customer Master and Document Pricing Procedure and they are mapped for the Pricing in:

SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures>Define Pricing Procedure Determination

** Here you will find unique combination and pricing Procedures.So in case you can have different Document types such as for Local sale, Export, Depot etc. and from here each will pick different pricing procedure.

Through this ways system knows which pricing it should pick.

I will take one example for Factory Sale

VA41>VA01>VL01N>VF01>J1IIN

Please remember that all the excise condition types needs to be assign to

SPRO>Logistics - General>Tax on Goods Movements>India>Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Condition-Based Excise Determination>Maintain Excise Defaults>TAXINN

here you assign respective  pricing condition type so that during J1IIN it can bring the value all Excise SD related conditions are assigned to column starting with A/R i.e. Account Receivables.

Please leave your email address so that I can sent you some useful notes regarding SAP CIN SD

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Please do not send mails to each individuals instead of that upload it in a web and share the link so that your document can access any member whoever is needed.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Suman G Thanx in Advance for correcting me... appreciated

Regards

Ashish Mishra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AtanuDutta
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You have already answered the question i.e

SD Pricing Procedure = Sales Area (Sales Org+Dist Chnl+Div) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure

Please find the screen shot of OVKK

Thanks,

Suman