cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The debugger doesn't pass by my program and routine while create message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I created a category of message "YDIL' for sending email in purchase order. in transaction NACE.

After i create a program and a form entry_YDIL to receive the triggred action of sending email .

I went to ME22n => I CHOSED A purchase => Messages  => category( YDINL )  -  type of support (8 )  -lang(FR)

I saved the message and the status of message is green (ok)  but i have make a break point in my form created but the debugger didn't passe bby it .

Thnak's for your help .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your message, there are additional settings... you need to select "Send Immediately". If this option is selected then, it will start the processing immediately while saving the PO and stop at breakpoint. but is you select the processing mode as "Send with Own Transaction", then it will be processed using Background scheduled program and will not stop at breakpoint.

- harshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

In fact , someone has solve the problem, but with execution by job , he make in the nace the first choice ( execution by job) and in me22n he make 1- by job after you must execute transaction me9f .

But  you say immediat and it didn't work.

Thanks

former_member193464
Contributor
0 Kudos

Activate Update debugging and system debugging  inside debugger settings and save . and then do the processing , also put an external break point .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the debugger issue, perhaps the processing happens in update. Try activating Update debugging and then see if the breakpoint is reached. If this is a Smartform, try setting a break point at function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME. if it is a Sapscript form, try setting a breakpoint at function module OPEN_FORM.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't have a form or a smartform, it's just generating  a message and save the PO in the me22n

i have specified the form and the program for this , i had also make an external break point in my form.

When i specify " send by job" => it's saved and i go in ME9F to edit the message , when i execute the debugger pass by my form

When i specify "send immidiately" and i save , it's marked that it's changed but i think that it's not well saved  because i have after a pop up of   SAP OFFICE EXPRESS INFO :

Express document " Update was terminated " received author from  " Mohamed ELBEQQAL"

and the debugger didn't pass by my external break point.

Thanks