SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Stock in transit - RETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Expert, i have the following issue:

When I transfer stock from distribution center to stores, and the stores not receipt the total, so some goods are in transit. We not want recipt in the store and them send to the distribution center again by SAP, because it not real.

Some material are measuered in KG and is very normaly to receive less.

Exist some way to move the goods from stock transit to unrestricted use in RETAIL

We use vl02n ( Delivery for stock trans. ) and the mov. is 641.

How i can returned the stock to the distribution center? I can see the stock transit by  MB5t.

Thanks you!!

4 REPLIES 4

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago

Please, see SAP Note 430074 - Advice note plant return / store return

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago

When you still have stock left as "stock in Transit" you must receive it into the recieving store (even if you physically did not receive the stock) and then perform a 'return' to the Issuing Site.  Once the 'return' is Goods Receipted by the original Issuing Site your SOH should be correct, Stock Adjustments can then be performed to correct stock levels if required. 

An alternative process is that the Original Receiving Site can Goods Receipt the stock still that is still showing as Stock in Transit and if there is a specific business agreement it can be written off in the recieving site.

Regards

Lisa

0 Kudos

Thanks you for your help!!!

@ Lisa, you mentioned that one alternative is the original center can receipt directly  fron stock in transt to unrestricted use, but i don´t know how to do that. Which Movement Type is the correct?

Thanks you!

Santiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

What you can do is create one dummy storage location for e.g. GT01 to receive these type of short receipt stock then do MIGO of these stock in GT01 storage location. This will give you idea that these pieces are short receipt now from here if your business approves you can write it off these stock else you can create return order to supplying site.

Regards

Ajaya Mishra