cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension Collection - Object Reference Button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change the query which lies behind one of the Add Object Reference Buttons within an extension collection.

I have a User Defined Object which needs to be added to the RFX (as an extension collection to enable multiple entries), however, the standard UserDefinedMasterData Query is not enough to enable the end user to select the correct data; so I want to extend this query to show them more information.

I have duplicated the queries and updated with the result I want to see; but I cannot work out where to change the query for the Extension Collection Add Button?

Any idea?

/Anita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anita,

You should be able to link your custom query to corresponding Query group.

Identify standard Query (picker) in Query Group using "Search Query Groups by Queries Used" and then add your custom query to it. You can make custom query as default and remove standard query from Query Group as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I've tried but it's not picking up the new query; even though I've disabled the original query?!

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anita,

I did a quick test in my system and its working. Make sure you are changing correct Query Group (example Query Group internal name: FCI-UserDefinedBizDoc1Picker)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I tested it again and now it works, seems I had picked the wrong query group.

Thanks a lot.

/Anita

Answers (0)