cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice type in J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to post excise invoice through J1IIN., but when i select utilisation option, in the next screen, I am not able to select the 'Excise invoice type' as LOCAL.Even if I select the pencil mark, system is not giving the option of 'LOCAL'. The billing document is not for exports. In CIN configuration 'Maintain default excise groups and series groups', I have not defined anything under 'Export Type' field. I am using a different country 'ZI' and have maintained the same in all master records (Company code global settings,plant,shipping point,Customer master), but still system is considering the J1IIN excise invoice type as for exports. When i checked this with the number ranges, its using excise object J_1IEXCEXP as for exports and not using number range object J_1IEXCLOC. I want to post a LOCAL excise invoice.

Please guide me in solving this issue

Regards

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thread Locked - Reason Duplicate thread

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of questions which seems to be basic but needs clarification

• whether Series Group is different for domestic and exports
  • what number ranges you have assigned to each series group
  • in billing document header level what country is flowing against Destination country

Also if I am correct, for domestic excise invoice, there is no need to click Utilization button.  System by default, will consider domestic series group had you assigned properly in Logistics-General

G. Lakshmipathi