cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating cost centers from HR to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anybody has replicated cost centers from HR to SRM. Please guide, I want to move the data from infotype from 0027 to SRM. Please share your thoughts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Snote 312090 will provide the details of Info types which are required to be transferred to SRM from HR structure.

Also, as SRM is non financial supproting sytem it doesn't required to have costcentres in SRM. System will do a realtime check for GL account during created shopping cart, change SC / PO via RFC and validates the cost centre with FI system (ECC).

Do you have any business case for cost centre replication? pleae let us know the details about the requirement clearly.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Thanks for the reply. I know all the stuff and I know that HRMD_ABA structure doesn't have infotype 0027 structure to pass through.

Business case: There are 15K users in the system. A group of users or single user has a own cost center assigned to him in the HR system. Business doesn't want to manually maintain the cost center in the org structure, instead they want to bring in from HR and fill the attributes. I know the standard doesn't support but how can we do in custom way. Pls advise.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Autobots,

Cost centers are not replicated to SRM. We usually  fetch cost center details in a shopping cart using a dialog RFC connection.

Regards,

Nikhil