Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active authorization object

0 Kudos

Hello Team,

How to find active authoriztion objects in a role?

Do we have any report or table from which we can get a list?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Kedar G.

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

You try t. code SUIM.

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Could you please ellaborate more, I did check in SUIM but was not able to find required information. Could you please guide?

0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

Please find the below steps.

1. Execute t. code SUIM

2. Go To Comparisios

3. Now Execute option "From Roles"

4. Enter same roel name in both text fields and execute the same

You will find all the objects.

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Sorry it did not work.

Actually, I need to find the active authorization objects in Role.

for example. I have a role in which so many transactions are assigned accordingly auth objects are present in Auth Tab. In Auth tab out of those number of auth object few are maintained and remaining unmaintained. so how can I find only maintained (active ) auth objects in that particular role?

Any report or table we have for same?

thank you in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

All of this info is stored in table AGR_1251

0 Kudos

Hi

Just to clarify the wording you used: " so how can I find only maintained (active ) auth objects in that particular role?"

If you only want these then, as Alex says, AGR_1251 will give the information if you choose the relevant type

S    Standard

?    ???

G    Maintained

M    Modified

U    Manual

But do you really mean only the maintained and not also standard, modified etc or do you want to just exclude the DELETED objects? It all depends on your terminolgy!

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Hello David/Alex,

Thank you for your reply.

I want only maintained authorization ( green color ) objects in role.

When I go to AGR_1251 table and check for fields for selection I can see only below mentioned fields.

Role

ID

Authorization object

Authorization

Variant

Field name

Value

Value

Object status

ID whether object is deleted

ID whether object is copied

ID whether object is new

ID

In the above fields I give role in Role field, but where/ in whcih field to give Maintained type so that I can only get maintained authorization objects?

Also, for an example, I have a test role in whcih I have assinged only SE16 tcode for which I received S_TCODE= SE16 and S_TABU_DIS which is unmaintained in Authorization Tab.

When I execute the AGR_1251 table by giving role name in Role Field and Object Status as M ( Maintained) I receive no authorization object.

I can understand S_TCODE is standard authorization Object but still it comes with S_TABU_DIS when I put Object Status as S ( Standard).

Kindly check and assist.

Thank you.

Regards

Kedar

0 Kudos

Also,

How to idenify the Active and Inactive authorization Object in Role?

Do we have any table or report from which I can get only Active Authorization Object?

I can see only two status of Authorization Objects-

1. Active

2. Inactive.

Could you please check and assist?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Kedar

0 Kudos

Hello

Do you consider SAP standard auth objects which happen to also be green as 'maintained'?

You have all the information to hand but just need to be clear on your understanding of how the authorisation concept should be viewed.

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Hi,

agr_1251-Modified is the field you need. Description of that field: Object status.

Se16-technical names can be switched on with menu->settings->user parameters->keyword->Field name. You will see then:

MANDT

AGR NAME

COUNTER

OBJECT

AUTH

VARIANT

FIELD

LOW

HIGH

MODIFIED

DELETED

COPIED

NEU

NODE

instead.

In the MODIFIED field you see the kind of authorization (standard, maintained, changed, manual), in

DELETED you see, if the status is Active or Inactive.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

You can find the active Auth. Objects from SU24 tcode, with respect to the tcode.. you will get which Auth Objects...active and which are not....

Regards,

Praneeth V