cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing third party orders for part delivery of ordered materials.

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I came across certain circumstancess while doing Invoice for third party orders of part delivered goods to the customer from our vendor. Our business process is like we recieve POs from customer & we pass these customer requirements to Vendors & Vendor sends us shipping information before sending goods to customers & after getting shipping infromation from vendor we invoice our customer. But this time our vendor intimated us that they can only part deliver the order materials as they do not have sufficient quantities.

So while Invoicing the third party order system is billing the entire order quantity not the partially delivered quantities. So Please suggest how we can invoice the part quantity to the customer ?

Thanks & Regards,

Shaktiprasad Dash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaktiprasad ,

If you are using Standard Item Category of TAS for third Party, it should work.

1) Create Sales Order for a material of 10 Qty (VA01) with Item Category TAS.

2) Preq created automatically.

3) Convert Preq to PO (ME21N)

4) Do the Good Receipt for 5 Qty (MIGO)

5) Do the Invoice Verification for 5 Qty (MIRO)

6) Create Billing for 5 Qty (VF01)

Regards

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaktiprasad ,

I tried with a specific routine but without success?

Does anyone have a solution?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaktiprasad ,

Please check the item category used and check the billing relevence of it. If it is "F" and if the invoice verification is done for the partial goods receipt, i hope that you can do the billing for the partial quantity.

Side Comment - It is just an assumption. I haven't tried it.

Please update us on the result.

Regards

Vinu.N

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you receive vendor invoice for the partial quantities delivered to the customer, then in the item category (TAS or your custom item category)...configure the billing relevance as 'F-Order Related Billing - status according to Invoice quantity'.

If you donot receive the vendor invoice for the partial quantities and doing a statistical GR based on the Notification...I guess, the billing relevance 'G-Order related billing of the delivery quantity' should meet your requirement. Please check and post the outcome.

Here is the F1 help details for the billing relevance G

G: Order-related billing of the delivery quantity

The order is relevant for billing. More specifically, the cumulated delivery
quantity that was already delivered is relevant for billing. You can use this
category to bill for multiple partial deliveries at once.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using standard Item Cat TAS for this business process. Then I don't feel you can raise invoice for the transaction, without receiving invoice from your vendor.

If you have customised your item category. Where you can raise invoice to your customer, before doing I/R invoice receipt. In that case, you can raise invoice, as suggested by BOJJA.

Regards, JP

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you make a final invoice on that time , you select the selection list here enter the partial quantity, then you create the invoice ,

go to VF01 , here enter the order number and click on      selection list icon ( F2), Here modify the quantity , then do the partial invoice.

pl try this