cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro - HTTP Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to decide the best way to do this.

For simplicity,

The aplication Area is MM - Purchase Requisition

System : ECC

Processing : Foreground

In FPM_LIST_UIBB, I'm enhancing an existing configuration (MMPUR_SPPR_ITEM_CONF) to have a custom button. The feeder class CL_MMPUR_SPPR_ITEM_FEEDER and method /PLMU/IF_FRW_G_ACTIONS~PROCESS_ACTION_EVENT can be used for that with possible enhancement point.

On clicking the button, it should open a HTTP connection to an external system, basically choose an item from external Catalog and then the item data is returned back to Webdynpro. The rest of the logic is to process the item data and populate it in the purchase requisition. It can open on same view/window or seperate, but whatever the option, the existing window/view should be in disabled mode till the data is recieved or the processing is cancelled.

The functionality should be very similar to using FM mmpuroci_import_data at ECC level.

I was wondering if anyone had worked in this area or could suggest a solution which maximises the SAP standad usage, unless it is actually not possible.

Cheers,

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey arnab..buddly please call me on my mobile number...ur contact number is not reachable

ROHIT SEHGAL

rohitseh11@gmail.com